Skip to content
- View the Facebook Live Q&A About Uterine Fibroids Dr. Joyce Balls-Berry and Dr. Elizabeth Stewart host a Facebook Live Q&A session about uterine fibroids.
Visit Facebook to join the conversation: https://www.facebook.com/MayoClinic/videos/10154479423237517/
- Dr. Ebbie Stewart – Women’s Wellness: Finding treatments to fight fibroids Read the article and view the interview with Dr. Ebbie Stewart where she discusses uterine fibroids and her research into two minimally invasive treatment options.
- Comparing fibroid embolization and focused ultrasound – a randomized controlled trial
Periprocedural Outcomes Comparing Fibroid Embolization and Focused Ultrasound: a Randomized Controlled Trial and Comprehensive Cohort Analysis
Published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology online 5 January 2017, this paper is a report of The Fibroid Interventions: Reducing Symptoms Today and Tomorrow (FIRSTT) study, the first randomized controlled trial to compare these two fibroid treatments. ...
- #Fibroids tweet chat – view the transcript Transcript from the 2nd Tweet chat hosted by Mayo clinic on December 13, 2016
- Use of medical, surgical and complementary treatments among women with fibroids. Read the 2014 article from the European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology
Full text: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4630000/
- #Fibroids Tweet Chat with Mayo Clinic December 13, 2016 at 1:30 pm Central Time Join Dr. Shannon Laughlin-Tommaso from the Mayo Clinic for a Tweet Chat about fibroids and fibroid treatment.
You Tube: https://youtu.be/bYOCDKVx3DQ
- Going Straight to the Source A new article at ask4UFE includes an interview with Dr. Evan Myers, who discusses the COMPARE-UF registry. Read the full story.
- Michigan joins national, $20M research project to improve fibroid treatment
U-M among 10 centers funded by PCORI, AHRQ to compare treatments for uterine fibroids, build national patient registry
- COMPARE-UF at VA Inova Health Systems (video) Dr. George L. Maxwell and patient participants discuss the COMPARE-UF registry.
- Read the latest OWH blog by Dr. Elizabeth (Ebbie) Stewart July 5, 2016: Dr. Elizabeth (Ebbie) Stewart, principal investigator for COMPARE-UF at Mayo Clinic, discusses the COMPARE-UF registry and the importance of talking about fibroids in the latest Office on Women's Health blog. Read the blog
WordPress is a content management system and should not be used to upload any PHI as it is not an environment for which we exercise oversight, meaning you the author are responsible for the content you post. Please use this system accordingly.